Student Advisory Council
In determining our students' needs and attitudes, The College of Science and Mathematics has formed a Student Advisory Council. The Council is composed of an undergraduate and a graduate student representative from each of the five academic departments who will bring their and their peers' point of views and suggestions to the Dean. According to Dean Prezant, the Council "is designed to allow full discussion of issues of concern to our College and seek (students') combined input and recommendations to help advance and improve our academic home." The Council will meet once each term, with added meetings only as needed, and maintain electronic communication throughout the year.
All CSAM students are encouraged to provide input, suggestions and feedback to the Council members by e-mailing their department representative listed below.
For general inquiries, comments or suggestions please contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit us on our Facebook Page!
- Biology and Molecular Biology
- Ross Scott-Miller
- Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Lukasz Jarosz
- Hey what's up, my name is Lukasz, I'm a undergraduate student here doing the combined Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Pharmacy program with Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy at Rutgers. For my bachelors degree I am studying chemistry. If you have questions about anything or suggestions about CSAM I'd be more than happy to talk and help out.
- Computer Science
- David Riley
- Earth and Environmental Studies
- Rachel Maynard
- Hello, my name is Rachel Maynard. I am an undergraduate representative for the Earth and Environmental Sciences department in the College of Science and Mathematics. I'm a Geography major with a concentration in Environmental Studies. I am a part of the Science Honors Innovation Program studying the relationship between the contaminated area of Liberty State Park and the economic value of the surrounding residential areas. I will listen to your suggestions for improvement, answer your questions, and help you through your collegiate experience in CSAM at Montclair State University.
- Mathematical Sciences
- Kimberly Rose Byrne