Back to Top
Back to Top
Adjunct Researchers & Professional Affiliates
- J. Chris Anderson, PhD, Director, Communities and Social Performance, Rio Tinto Ltd.
- Kirk Barrett, Assistant Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Manhattan College.
- Mark Chappell, PhD, Research Physical Scientist, Environmental Laboratory, US Army Corps of Engineers.
- Shawn Crouse, Principal Biologist, Division of Fish and Wildlife, NJ Department of Environmental Protection.
- Rupali Datta, Associate Professor, Biological Sciences, Michigan Technological University.
- Daniel Elliott, PhD, Associate, Geosyntec Consultants.
- Adrian Enache, PhD, Team Leader, Pesticides, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 2.
- Hadi Falahatpisheh, PhD, DVM, Drug Safety Team Lead, Pfizer Global Research and Development.
- Richard Ferrieri, Scientist, Brookhaven National Laboratory.
- Frank J. Gallagher, PhD, Administrator, Division of Parks and Forestry, NJ Department of Environmental Protection.
- Sunil K. Garg, PhD, JD, Executive Director, Union County Utilities Authority.
- Solomon Gbondo-Tugbawa, PhD, Technical Leader, Malcolm Pirnie, Inc.
- Frances Hoffman, PhD, Director of Redevelopment, Somerset Development, LLC.
- Marc L. Imhoff, PhD, Terra Project Scientist, NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
- Timothy L. King, PhD, Research Fish Biologist, Leetown Science Center, United States Geological Survey
- Edward R. Landa, Research Hydrologist, United States Geological Survey, Water Resources Division.
- Philip LeBel, Professor Emeritus, Montclair State University.
- Ronald MacGillivray, PhD, Environmental Toxicologist, Delaware River Basin Commission.
- Paul Mankiewicz, Director, Gaia Institute.
- Joseph M. Mirabella, Environmental Enforcement Supervisor, NJ Department of Environmental Protection
- Patrick T. Mottola, JD, Senior Manager – Environmental Risk, GE Capital, Americas.
- Avinandan Mukherjee, Dean, College of Business, Clayton State University.
- Pravin Punamiya, Postdoctoral Research Associate/Scientist, Earth and Environmental Science.
- Anand Ranganathan, PhD, Research Staff Member, IBM T.J. Watson Research.
- Tamara L. Sorell, PhD, Senior Scientist, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Eric Stern, Principal, Environmental Adaptive Strategies, LLC
- William Thomas, Director, School of Conservation, Montclair State University.
- Daniel J. Van Abs, PhD, Senior Director of Planning and Science, New Jersey Highlands Council (retired).
- Michael P. Weinstein. Visiting Scientist, College of Science and Mathematics
- Jacalyn G. Willis, Director, Professional Resources in Science and Mathematics, Montclair State University.
- Phillip Yecko, Associate Professor of Physics, Cooper Union
Back to Top