Health Careers Program Application Process
- Submit application for General Admission to Montclair State University.
- Submit official copies of high school transcript and SAT scores.
- Submit three letters of recommendation, including letters from mathematics, science, and english teachers (unless otherwise specified).
- Submit essay/personal statement that includes career goals.
- Personal interview with applicant and parent(s)/guardian(s) with Health Careers Program Committee at MSU.
- Health Careers Program: March 1
- Eight-year Combined BS/MD Program: December 15