- Current AAS, BS, MS, and PhD students – Majors related to Engineering, Earth and Geosciences, Environmental and Marine Sciences, Life Health and Medical Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Nanotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, International Relations, Political Science, Government, Policy, Risk Analysis, Science Writing, Public Affairs, and Computer Sciences
- Stipend based on academic status – range from $529/week to $935/week for full-time; pro-rated for part-time
- Travel/Housing assistance (if eligible)
- Professional development activities
- Minimum GPA - 3.0/4.0
- Open to U.S. Citizens, Legal Permanent Residents (LPR) and Eligible International Citizenship
Visit Oak Ridge National Laboratory or contact ORNL Education Programs at email@example.com for more information!