Love being a Montclair State Red Hawk? Want to share what campus life is like with prospective students? Help run Undergraduate Admissions' Snapchat account!
Through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions Snapchat Internship, you will have the chance to gain real world experience posting on social media for a professional brand. The Snapchat Internship opportunity is an unpaid, volunteer position. Snapchat Interns are expected to:
- Create Snapchat stories at least once a month throughout the upcoming school year (September 2017 - May 2018). If you sign up for a day or event, you are expected to post on that day or let us know if you are no longer able to cover the event. You can post one story a month, one story each week, or more - feel free to make your own schedule!
- Be professional, responsible, and flexible.
- Communicate regularly with the Admissions staff and share any ideas you may have or updates on project progress.
- Be willing to take on new projects, as long as they don't interfere with your schoolwork.
- Work well with the other Snapchat Interns.
- Feel comfortable asking for help or running an idea by the Admissions staff if you aren't sure if it is appropriate to post.
- Realize that you are representing the Montclair State University brand. We will have a lot of fun with our projects, but we all have to make sure that we are representing the Office of Undergraduate Admissions well and also being true to what Montclair State University can deliver on for prospective students.
If you are interested in the Snapchat Internship, please submit the online application below by Friday, August 25, 2017.
Snapchat Internship Application:
If you have questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to Lindsay McNamara, Assistant Director for Marketing & Communications in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.