Past Passaic River Symposiums:
- The Fourth Passaic River Symposium June 22nd, 2010:
- Individual presentations now online.
- Complete agenda for 4th Passaic River Symposium, June 22nd (Adobe PDF Format)
- Entire program book with agenda and abstracts (5MB PDF) .
- Media Coverage of the Symposium
- MSU Press Release
- Article about the event in The Record
- "Enthusiastic Response to Passaic River Symposium" from The Metropolitan Waterfront Alliance's newsletter "Waterwire" of 7/1/10
- The Third Passaic River Symposium, was held on Thursday October 16, 2008, Montclair State University Conference Center, Montclair, New Jersey. The Symposium was a great success thanks to all the presenters and attendees. The Symposium featured the "Lower Passaic River Restoration Project", as well as projects and issues in the upper River and tributary watersheds. Congressman Bill Pascrell will be giving opening remarks. The heads of three major agencies spoke, giving an update on Passaic Basin issues from their agencies’ perspectives: Alan J. Steinberg, Regional Administrator of USEPA, Aniello L. Tortora, the NY District Commander for the US Army Corps of Engineers, and Lisa P. Jackson, Commissioner of the NJDEP. The Symposium attracted about 280 participants.
- The Second Passaic River Symposium: Progress and Challenges October 13, 2006, Montclair State University Conference Center, Montclair, NJ. Download symposium book in Second Passaic River Symposium Book .
- The First Passaic River Symposium - Who's Doing What? was held on June 9, 2004 at Montclair State University. Thanks to all of you who attended and helped to make it a great success.
Past Workshop Organized by the PRI:
- Half-day workshop organized by the Passaic River Institute: Tackling Floatable Trash and Debris in the Passaic River, Hackensack River and Newark Bay: Current Efforts and New Approaches Friday April 4 2008, University Hall, Montclair State University Montclair, NJ.