Panama Cloud Forest
March 8th and 14th 9a-2pm
30-40 minute sessions for $150/each
Send email requests for cloud forest topics below, dates, grade level, and suggested times to Dot Stradford at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cloud Forest: What is it?
- How is it similar to and different from Rainforest? Take a tour by watching the video below.
2. Cats of Cloud Forest: from the mighty jaguar to the dainty oncilla
- How will they survive changing habitats?
3. Quetzal: mythic bird of the Maya.
- This endangered species has an important role in food webs, and is still a mysterious species.
4. Frog Extinctions:
- A quiet disappearance, but an event that signals big changes ahead
Tour of a Cloud Forest in Panama