Publications and Resources
Publications By Affiliates
- Sustainability Science: The Emerging Paradigm and the Ecology of Cities
- PSEG-ISS Affiliated Faculty Publications List (Established 2009)
- Harvard Reader
- As educational opportunities increase in sustainability science, there is a concomitant need for new educational resources. Readings in Sustainability Science and Technology provides one such resource available at Harvard’s, Center for International Development website: http://www.hks.harvard.edu/centers/cid/programs/sustsci/activities/teaching/reader-in-sustainability-science.
- In all, there are some 93 readings to choose from supported by a mini-text of 60 pages to place them in context. In its current form, the Reader has been reviewed extensively and many suggestions for additional topics incorporated. But as an electronic reader it can be frequently updated and serious users are urged to send commentary and suggestions for new or replacement readings to the website.
- Sustainability Primer (.ppt)