Montclair State University has a subscription to unlimited, on-demand courses through an online training system with accessibility-focused classes designed to ensure participants have the knowledge and skill to design, build, and test Information Technology (IT) systems that conform to relevant accessibility requirements and standards.
Digital accessibility training content is customized for a wide variety of roles, including web content and document editors, web developers, quality assurance testers, designers and managers.
Classes can be taken within one of the defined curriculum sequences listed below, or audited individually.
- Accessibility Awareness Curriculum
- Accessibility Policy and U.S. Federal Regulations Curriculum
- Document Accessibility Curriculum
- Web Accessibility Curriculum
- Mobile Accessibility Curriculum
- Accessibility Testing and Evaluation Curriculum
For more details on individual courses and to request access to this training resource contact: Maurice Willoughby.