One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- When finished dining, please bus your own tables by disposing of all trash and placing used dishes and utensils in dish window.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
- Guest Meals can be used at any dining location.
- Plans stated at number of blocks per semester. These meals do not transfer to the following semester.
- Guests meals can be used for yourself others (except on Constant Meal Plans).
- Additional Block Meal Plans can be added at any time.
- Flex dollars are for dining use only.
- Flex dollars do carry over from Fall to Spring, but not Spring to Fall. Meals and flex are to be used only by the individual who purchased the meal plan. School policy prohibits the sharing of meal plans. Please respect this policy.