There are many ways to become involved with the Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Be a speaker. We are always looking for successful entrepreneurs who can deliver a dynamic presentation in our classroom or at our public events. If you’d like to speak, use the contact information below to send us your resume, top three topics you can speak about and summary of your past speaking engagements.
- Be a mentor. Want to mentor a team of students for a semester? Available to offer expertise or technical assistance to a student? Contact us about all the ways to partner with our students.
- Come to an event. The Center brings a variety of top-notch speakers to campus, and our events are usually free. Check out what’s happening. You can also join our Meetup group, Montclair Entrepreneurs.
- Sponsor an event. If you’d like information about how to be a sponsor for one of our events, please contact us.
- Support the Center. Your gift helps us develop resources and programs that enrich the lives of students, as well as members of our larger community of entrepreneurs. Make a gift.
For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-655-6803, or stop by our office, room 080 in Feliciano School of Business building.