To ensure the durability of your card, please take a few simple precautions:
- Do not use the card in any fashion that may damage it.
- Do not deface or alter the card. (Ex. Cut, punch holes in, etc.)
- Do not place the card on stereo equipment, computers or near any magnetic fields.
- Do not use for any other purpose other than for access control or identification.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight. (Ex. On the dashboard of a car)
- Do not expose to extreme heat or open flame. (Ex. Clothes dryers, open flame, iron, etc.)
- Do not use as an ice scraper or scraping tool.
- Do not crimp, bend, or twist card.
- Do not re-laminate.
Any and all of these points may render the card useless, and you will be charged for a replacement card.