Our Goal is to provide the Campus Community with timely and accurate handling, distribution and processing of internal deliveries, USPS mail, package delivery services, and Central Stores needs.
Hours of Operation - Summer 2017
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
|Notary Services||By Appointment Only|
By Appointment Only
Sending & Receiving Packages
Postal Services acts as the University's liaison to the US Postal Services, guides you through the regulations, coordinates the University's daily mail delivery from the USPS Montclair branch station to University departments, and meters all USPS mail submitted by departments. In order to assure timely receipt of packages please review our delivery guidelines.
Email notifications are sent to students when they have a package available for pick-up from Postal Services. Students should present photo ID and Tracking Number at the time of pickup. Please review our guidelines before arriving to retreive your package. Packages can be picked up at the Postal Services office located in the Maintenance Building.
Postal Services handles all packages shipped through FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT Express, Lasership, Lightening and all freight divisions.
Contact us with questions about your packages at email@example.com.
Notary services are available to members of the MSU community free of charge. The general public may utilize our notary services for a fee of $2.50 per document.
Notary fees must be paid by check or money order (no cash, credit, or debit).
Contact us at 973-655-4359 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set your appointment.
Postal Services is a Passport Acceptance Facilities. Passport Applications are processed by appointment only.
All passport fees must be paid by check or money order (no cash, credit, debit, or Red Hawk Dollars). Passport applications must be filled out in black ink only.
Contact us at 973-655-4359 or email@example.com to set your appointment.
- Passport Book: $110.00 paid to the Department of State; plus a $25.00 processing fee paid paid to Montclair State University.
- Passport Book and Passport Card: $140.00 paid to the Department of State; plus a $25.00 processing fee paid to Montclair State University.
- Passport Card Only: $30.00 paid to the Department of State. There is no processing fee.
- Passport Renewal: Same as above with no processing fee.
- Photos: Either bring two passport photos (2"x2") or you can have your picture taken on site for a charge of $15.00, to be paid to Montclair State University.
Be sure to check travel.state.gov for the most up to date passport information.
Please feel free to contact us with general questions at:
In Person: We are located in the Maintenance Building at the intersection of College Ave. & Carlisle Ave. (on the left side before the stop sign, directly across the street from University Police Headquarters)