Projectmates training sessions and webinars are held regularly through University Facilities and its vendor partner, Systemates. Some of the courses covered by these classes are:
- Projectmates 101
- Project Initiation through Design
- Code Services
- Portfolio Reports
- Finances for Project Managers
- Finances for Facilities - Finance Admins
- System Administration
- Construction Management
Projectmates users can also attend Projectmates University, which is online access to Projectmates webinars and module training classes. To access the Projectmates University portal at Projectmates.com:
- Select Projectmates University from the right menu.
- Click the “https*” button.
- Enter your Projectmates server address [Projectmates.montclair.edu].
- Log in using your University Net-ID.
- Select the class you wish to attend; the webinar will start immediately.
To schedule individual training sessions, please contact the Projectmates Administrator at email@example.com .