The Office of Student Financial Aid is here to assist you in financing your college education. Financial aid is comprised of various forms of scholarships, grants, loans and work-study. Financial aid comes from federal, state and institutional sources. By applying for financial aid, you may reduce the costs of your college education making it an affordable reality.
- Student Employment (Work Study)
- Important Dates for Fall 2016
- Billing Deadlines
If you cannot find the information you require, please Contact our office.
Starting in 2016-2017, students will be able to log into NEST to view requirements, their financial aid awards and other important financial aid information.
Fall 2016 FAFSA Information
The 2016-2017 FAFSA is now available. Please file the 2016/2017 FAFSA for Fall 2016
- Check out the step by step directions on how to complete the FAFSA video
Priority Deadline: was March 15, 2016, but you can still apply anytime.
- You must have a FSA ID to complete the FAFSA. The FSA ID replaces the PIN. It gives you access to www.fafsa.ed.gov and lets you and your parent sign the form electronically
- Don't delay, create a FSA ID for yourself and a parent today
- For FSA ID help, check out the video