The Office of Student Financial Aid assists eligible students in meeting their educational expenses through:
If you cannot find the information you require, please Contact our office.
FSA PIN ID
How do I get an FSA ID?
Click on the following link for a video tutorial on how to update your FSA PIN number to a FSA user ID:
The following link also has general information about the New FSA ID:
You can create an FSA ID when logging into certain ED websites, including this one. Create an FSA ID now.
The FSA ID process consists of three main steps:
- Enter your log-in information.
- Provide your e-mail address, a unique username, and password, and verify that you are at least 13 years old.
- Enter your personal information.
- Provide your Social Security number, name, and date of birth.
- Include your mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and language preference.
- For security purposes, provide answers to five challenge questions.
- Submit your FSA ID information.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Verify your e-mail address. (Note: By verifying your e-mail address, you can use your e-mail address as your username when logging into certain ED websites. This verification also allows you to retrieve your username or reset your password without answering challenge questions.)
Priority Deadline: March 15th
FAFSA Filing Deadlines
(for EOF, TAG, NJ STARS II, and GUS students)