Financial Aid

The Office of Student Financial Aid is here to assist you in financing your college education.  Financial aid is comprised of various forms of scholarships, grants, loans and work-study.  Financial aid comes from federal, state and institutional sources.  By applying for financial aid, you may reduce the costs of your college education making it an affordable reality.   

If you cannot find the information you require, please Contact our office.

Fall 2016 FAFSA Information

  • The 2016-2017 FAFSA is now available.  Please file the 2016/2017 FAFSA for Fall 2016

    • Check out the step by step directions on how to complete the FAFSA video   


  • Priority Deadline: March 15, 2016

  • You must have a FSA ID to complete the FAFSA. The FSA ID replaces the PIN. It gives you access to and lets you and your parent sign the form electronically
  • For FSA ID help, check out the video 


Spring 2016/ Summer 2016 FAFSA Information

  • All students transferring to Montclair for the Spring 2016 Semester should complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA. Financial aid is still available for this year.

 Complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA now!

  •  All New Jersey Residents should complete the additional application for the NJ Tuition Aid Grant.  The deadline to apply is March 15, 2016


 *Winter session is not eligible for Federal or State financial aid. If you need assistance for the winter session, you may apply for a private loan.