The Office of Student Financial Aid is here to assist you in financing your college education. Financial aid is comprised of various forms of scholarships, grants, loans and work-study. Financial aid comes from federal, state and institutional sources. By applying for financial aid, you may reduce the costs of your college education making it an affordable reality.
- Student Employment (Work Study)
- Important Dates for Spring 2016
- Billing Deadlines
If you cannot find the information you require, please Contact our office.
Spring FAFSA Information
- Are you interested in applying for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year? Financial aid is still available for this year.
- All students transferring to Montclair for the Spring 2016 Semester should complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA.
Complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA now!
- All New Jersey residents should complete the additional application for the NJ Tuition Aid Grant. The deadline to apply is March 15, 2016
*Winter session is not eligible for Federal or State financial aid. If you need assistance for the winter session, you may apply for a private loan.
Fall FAFSA Information
The 2016-2017 FAFSA is now available. Please file the 2016/2017 FAFSA for Fall 2016.
Priority Deadline: March 15, 2016
- You must have a FSA ID to complete the FAFSA. The FSA ID replaces the PIN. It gives you access to www.fafsa.ed.gov and lets you and your parent sign the form electronically.
- Don't delay, create a FSA ID for yourself and a parent today.
- Check out this video tutorial for help.