The Office of Student Financial Aid is here to assist you in financing your college education. Financial aid is comprised of various forms of scholarships, grants, loans and work-study. Financial aid comes from federal, state and institutional sources. By applying for financial aid, you may reduce the costs of your college education making it an affordable reality.
- Student Employment (Work Study)
- Important Dates for Fall 2016
- Billing Deadlines
If you cannot find the information you require, please Contact our office.
2017-2018 FAFSA Information
FAFSA Priority Filing Deadline: February 1
The 2017-2018 FAFSA is now available and the priority deadline is fast approaching.Don't wait, file now!
Where do you file?
File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for next fall 2017 and spring 2018 at https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- You must have a FSA ID to complete the FAFSA. The FSA ID replaces the PIN. It gives you access to https://fafsa.ed.gov/ and lets you and your parent sign the form electronically
- Don't delay, create a FSA ID for yourself and a parent today
- For FSA ID help, check out this video
NJ Tuition Aid Grant
Don’t forget to go directly from the FAFSA submission page to the NJ (HESAA) grant website to complete the additional questions for the NJ Tuition Aid Grant.
Attending this spring? You can still apply for financial aid for 2016-2017. Complete the FAFSA by selecting:
Starting in 2016-2017, students will be able to log into NEST to view requirements, their financial aid awards and other important financial aid information.