Gifted & Talented Summer Camp 2014
Full-day and half-day camp programs are available on the campus of Montclair State University for gifted students who have completed grades K-11. Families may choose either one or two, three-week sessions from June 30 - August 8.
Session I: June 30 - July 18 (no class July 4)
Session II: July 21 - August 8
The Gifted & Talented program offers Information Sessions for prospective students and parents to provide the following information:
- Introduction to the program
- Qualifications for different grade levels
- Outline of classes generally offered
- Information on the faculty that teach within Gifted & Talented
- Benefits of the program
- Details about the POGO program (Parents of Gifted Offspring)
In-Person Sessions located in Richardson Hall
- Sunday, March 23 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Richardson Hall Room 120
- Saturday, April 26 from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Richardson Hall Room 120
- Sunday, May 4 from 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., Richardson Hall Room 120
- Wednesday, March 19 at 12:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 9 at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 8 at 12:15 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 20 at 6:00 p.m.
Please complete the form below to attend an upcoming information session.
To ensure you receive our emails, please add email@example.com to your email provider address book or safe sender contact list.