Tuition and Fees
Hi-Jump students are responsible for all undergraduate tuition and fees for the corresponding semester or session. Complete information on costs and policies and procedures are available via Student Accounts.
In order to be considered for admission to the program, you will need to submit:
- A completed application. (Hi-Jump Application)
- A $25 application fee made payable to Montclair State University
- An official high school transcript (to be sent by your guidance counselor)
- A strong letter of recommendation from your guidance counselor that speaks to your ability to perform at the college level.
We review each application individually; however, when considering an applicant for Hi-Jump Admission, certain minimum standards are followed. Strong candidates for admission generally meet the following criteria:
- A 3.5 GPA in subject area relevant to courses you are applying for.
- An overall GPA of 3.5 or greater.
Hi-Jump students are considered “special visiting students” and must follow these procedures for each semester they wish to enroll. Once accepted into the program, a letter of acceptance will be mailed out with instruction and information on registration. Courses offered are based on space available basis. Please note priority registration is given to current matriculated full time college students.
Please send all materials required to:
347 College Hall
Montclair, NJ 07043-9987