- 9-12 Spring 2014 Application
- 9-12 Recommendation Form
- The application, medical forms, eligibility criteria, recommendation letter, and tuition must be postmarked no later than February 5, 2014.
- The tuition costs are $335.00 for one intensive, $625.00 for two intensives, and $810 for three intensives. Workshop costs vary; costs are indicated on both the application and the workshop page.
Credit Card / E-check: Payment can now be made via our secure online payment gateway. We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, or American Express, and Electronic Checks (ACH).
- To make payment by credit card, please click here.
- To make payment by electronic check, please click here
*Please note: There will be a $60 fee assessed for all returned/rejected e-check payments due to incorrect information i.e.; invalid account number, cannot locate account, non-sufficient funds, stop payments, etc. If a transaction is submitted and your bank cannot process for any of the above reasons a $60 fee will be assessed. Please double check your entries before submitting your payment.
If paying by paper check, please make the full amount to: Montclair State University and submit along with your application. Personal checks that are returned for any reason (such as insufficient funds) will incur a service charge as indicated above.
By Mail: Complete the online application and print. Then, make payment online.
Montclair State University
Gifted and Talented Program
1 Normal Avenue
Montclair, NJ 07043-9987
By Fax: (973) 655-7895 to register. Priority fax registration for Fall 2012 is available 24 hours a day. Payment for registrations that are faxed must be made by credit card or electronic check (ACH) via the online payment gateway.
In Person: Visit the Gifted and Talented Program located at: College Hall, Room 347. Office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Written notice of withdrawal required to receive a refund less a $40.00 non-refundable registration fee for one course and $80.00 for two or more course. Such notice must be postmarked prior to the first weekend of classes.
No refunds will be made after the program begins.