Gifts from Corporations and Foundations
Montclair State University is grateful to a growing lists of corporate and foundation partners that have provided generous support to scholarships, educational programs and opportunities, and more.
Recent gifts from our corporate and foundation partners include:
- The Roche Foundation: Science Honors Innovation Program
- Landsberger Foundation: Passaic Basin Eco-Explorers Summer Program in Environmental Science, Ecology, and Computer Technology
- Fred C. Rummel Foundation: Scholarships
- Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation: New Jersey Digital Media Initiative
- Josh and Judy Weston Fund: Weston Science Scholars
- KPMG Foundation: Keizer/KPMG Faculty Research Fellowship
- John and Margaret Post Foundation: New Jersey School of Conservation
For a complete listing of our corporate and foundation partners, please see our Honor Roll of Donors.
To learn more about corporate and foundation gifts, please contact:
Associate Vice President for University Advancement