Welcome to International Services for Faculty and Staff!

Montclair State’s workforce includes a sizable number of international employees.  The Office of International Services (IS) provides visa expertise and services for a variety of visa categories including but not limited to nonimmigrant (F-1 OPT, J-1, H-1B, TN, O, P) and immigrant (EB-1 Outstanding Researchers & Professors, EB-2 PERM as University Professor, EB-2 National Interest Waiver, EB-2 or EB-3 PERM for Staff). The complex U.S. immigration laws may seem overwhelming; however, our office is here to ease the understanding and process of these matters.

The Overview of Immigration and Employment outlines the options for international employees at Montclair State.