Financial Information

Montclair State University offers a quality education for an affordable tuition.

Students on most non-immigrant visa types (including F-1 and J-1 visas) must pay out-of-state non-resident tuition. In rare cases, students in some visa types are allowed to pay in-state resident tuition if they have lived in NJ for one year or more.

The Office of International Services interact daily with students, parents, faculty, staff and administrators along with outside agencies either in person, by phone, fax, or email.

Student Accounts is responsible for the timely dissemination of accurate information relating to a student's financial account.

Tuition & Fees

Tuition & Visa Types

Graduate Assistantship

Graduate Scholarships & Fellowships

Freshman Merit Scholarship