Fall 2013 Graduate Development Conference
Thank you for registering for The Graduate Development Conference on Saturday, September 7th, 2013.
If you are a NEWLY-ADMITTED Fall 2013 student attending Orientation:
- Your check-in begins at 8:30 am on the 1st floor of University Hall. Staff from The Graduate School will greet you at the registration table where you will be given an agenda of the day.
- A welcome address for new students will begin promptly at 9:00 am followed by a breakfast. The Graduate Development workshops begin at 10:00 am.
- As a newly-accepted student there are a few things you should do before starting your graduate education. Please review the New Student Checklist on our website which contains important information pertaining to setting up your email account, net ID, finanacial aid, parking, and much more.
If you are a CONTINUING student attending the Graduate Development Conference:
- Your check-in begins at 9:30 am on the 1st floor of University Hall. Staff from The Graduate School will greet you at the registration table where you will be given an agenda of the day.
- The Graduate Development workshops begin at 10:00 am
All students please note:
- The University Bookstore, located in the Student Center, will be open on the day of the event.
- Students who have not obtained a parking permit by the date of the event may park for free in the Red Hawk Parking Deck. Please remember to bring your ticket (given to you upon arrival in the parking deck) to the event.
- For directions to campus and walking directions from the Red Hawk Deck to University Hall, click here.
- For those NEW Fall 2013 students who are participating in one of the technology workshops (Prezi) you must set up your Net ID BEFORE the event. Continuing students should already have an active Net ID. Click here to set up your Net ID.
- For ALL students who are participating in the “Prezi for Beginners” workshop, you must click here to acquire a free license from Prezi before the conference to allow you to access the software. The registration will only take a few minutes to complete. You must also have an active Net ID (see instructions above). If you have any questions about registering for the Prezi license, please contact Jessica Binns at 973-655-7484 or email@example.com.
- NEW and CONTINUING students may submit a photo online for their student ID. The deadline for submitting a photo is August 25, 2013. Photos will not be accepted after the deadline. ID cards will be distributed at orientation. Click here for instructions.
Once again, we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, September 7th, 2013. We are here to help make your graduate education experience rewarding and memorable. Please take the time to review the information above and contact us with any questions or concerns at 973-655-5147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.