Online Photo Submission Instructions
NEW and CURRENT students may submit a photo online for their student ID. The deadline for submitting a photo is January 15th, 2014. Photos will not be accepted after the deadline. ID cards will be distributed at orientation.
Current students who have never obtained an ID card may submit a photo for the ID. Students are not permitted to obtain a replacement ID card through online photo submission.
** Students must be registered for classes 48 hours prior to submitting a photo **
** Students must have an active Net ID before beginning this process **
Please view instructions on how to set up a Net ID at the New Student Checklist
To submit your online photo:
- Visit the ID Card Web Page
- Click the Online Photo Submit link in the upper-right corner
- Log in with your Net ID
- Click the Online Photo Submit Application link
- Read the photo specifications and see the sample of an acceptable photo. Click Next.
- Type in your CWID, Montclair State University email address, last name, and first name.
- Click Upload File
- On your computer, rename the file you want to upload in the following format: CWID_LastName_FirstName, for example: 12345678_RedHawk_Rocky.jpg
- Click Select File
- Click Return to Survey
- Your photo will appear in the bottom left corner of the survey
- Click Next
- Accept the Terms of Agreement and click Submit
- The process is finished.