Spring 2014 Graduate Development Conference
Thank you for registering for the New Student Orientation and/or Graduate Development Conference on Saturday, January 18th, 2014.
If you are a NEWLY-ADMITTED Spring 2014 graduate student attending Orientation:
- Your check-in begins at 8:30 am on the 1st floor of University Hall. Staff from The Graduate School will greet you at the registration table where you will be given an agenda of the day.
- A welcome address for new students will begin promptly at 9:00 am followed by a breakfast. The Graduate Development workshops begin at 10:00 am.
- As a newly-accepted student there are a few things you should do before starting your graduate education. Please review the New Student Checklist on our website which contains important information pertaining to setting up your email account, net ID, finanacial aid, parking, and much more.
If you are a CURRENT student attending this term's Graduate Development Conference:
- Your check-in begins at 9:30 am on the 1st floor of University Hall. Staff from The Graduate School will greet you at the registration table where you will be given an agenda of the day.
- The Graduate Development workshops begin at 10:00 am
All students please note:
- The University Bookstore, located in the Student Center, will be open from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
- Students who have not obtained a parking permit by the date of the event may park for free in the Red Hawk Parking Deck. Please remember to bring your ticket (given to you upon arrival in the parking deck) to The Graduate School event.
- For directions to campus and walking directions from the Red Hawk Deck to University Hall, click here.
- NEW and CURRENT students may submit a photo online for their student ID. The deadline for submitting a photo is January 15th, 2014. Photos will not be accepted after the deadline. ID cards will be distributed at orientation. Click here for instructions and requirements.
Once again, we look forward to seeing you on Saturday, January 18th, 2014. We are here to help make your graduate education experience rewarding and memorable. Please take the time to review the information above and contact us with any questions or concerns at 973-655-5147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.