Financial Information

There are five forms of financial assistance available for eligible international students.

  • Graduate Assistantships and Student Assistant Funds
    • To apply for these positions, you need to indicate interest on the online application as well as obtain a United States Social Security number which you can request from a local United States Social Security Office using documentation provided by International Services.
  • Graduate Scholarships
  • On-Campus Employment
    • On-campus jobs are extremely limited and must be approved by International Services. Hiring decisions are based on departmental needs.