There are five forms of financial assistance available for eligible international students.
- Graduate Assistantships and Student Assistant Funds
- To apply for these positions, you need to indicate interest on the online application as well as obtain a United States Social Security number which you can request from a local United States Social Security Office using documentation provided by International Services.
- Graduate Scholarships
- International Student Award
- International Student Tuition Waivers
- A limited number of international students with demonstrated financial need may be eligible for an International Student Tuition Waiver after they have successfully completed one full semester at Montclair State University. Contact International Services for an application and information on eligibility criteria and deadlines during your first semester on campus.
- On-Campus Employment
- On-campus jobs are extremely limited and must be approved by International Services. Hiring decisions are based on departmental needs.