- The Graduate School's Online Application for your program of interest if you have not done so already. Letters of recommendation and an essay are not required for Instant Decision Day.
Once you've completed these steps at home, please send in the following items:
- An official undergraduate transcript (mail, fax or e-mail to The Graduate School).
- Pay the online application fee (you can pay online or by check). If you’d like to pay online, please wait 24 hours after submitting your application and you will receive an e-mail with a link to pay by credit card.
International student or students who completed degrees outside the U.S. must also send:
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- A course-by-course evaluation of your transcript using any NACES member.
If you plan on attending one of our Instant Decision Days, you can complete all of these steps in the office and do not need to send anything to us. However, it is recommended that you complete the online application before coming in.
If you will not be attending an Instant Decision Day and wish to complete this process electronically, please make sure to monitor your e-mail daily for further updates on the status of your pre-decision request.
The Graduate School
College Hall, 203
One Normal Ave
Montclair, NJ 07043
Phone: (973) 655-5147
Fax: (973) 655-7869