Graduate Information Session
The College of Humanities & Social Sciences
Join us on Wednesday, April 24th at 6:00 p.m. in University Hall (7th floor) for a Graduate Information Session and special breakout sessions for The College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Montclair State University is a vibrant and fast growing institution with nearly 100 doctoral, masters, teacher certification, and certificate programs. We have much to offer with strong, dynamic graduate programs, and consider MSU an accessible, friendly place to pursue an education. Most of our programs do not have set deadlines and we are currently accepting applications for the fall 2012 semester.
The Graduate Information Session is designed to provide potential applicants an overview of the following:
- Benefits of Graduate Study
- Graduate Application and Admissions Process
- Financial Aid (A representative will be there to answer your questions)
Immediately following the Graduate School overview, there will be the following breakout sessions:
- Breakout Session –Programs in The College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Breakout Session – Initial Teacher Certification
- Breakout Session – School of Business – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Those interested in graduate programs that are not represented with break-out sessions can speak with Graduate School staff members at our question and answer table.
Please visit our website and
learn about the exciting opportunities at MSU. Our programs of study page offers a complete
listing of programs at the graduate level. We encourage you to visit this page
and review the admissions requirements as well as the full course description
for your intended program.
Please park in the Red Hawk Deck and exit down the 5th floor ramp. Be advised that there is a minimal fee associated with Red Hawk Deck parking (expect to pay between $2.75 - $5.75 depending on your stay). Currently, the Red Hawk Deck only accepts cash. Here are directions to campus from Normal Avenue, as well as a campus map
with the Red Hawk Deck location. Once exiting the 5th floor ramp of
the parking deck, walk up the hill to University Hall. We will have
signs posted to assist you.