Need help registering??
If you are new to the registration process and are unaware of how to register, please follow the simple instructions listed below.
- Start from the MSU main page: http://www.montclair.edu
- In the upper right corner click on the drop-down box labeled “Quick Links”
- Scroll down and pick WESS Login
- Click on “Enter Student Services”
- Enter your student ID number or social security number and password and press ENTER. (If this is your first time logging in your assigned PIN is your birth date that is on file. For example, if your birth date is July 12, 1975, your assigned PIN would be 071275).
- After you login, you will be at the main page of WESS.
- To search for open classes, select “Course Sections” or “Course Section Search”. Once you find a class that you want to register for, be sure to write down the 5 digit call number.
- Now you are ready to register. Under the Registration tab (on the top of the page) click Drop/Add Classes.
- Enter the 5 digit course #s into the box under “add class” and click submit. The next screen should notify you that you “enrolled” for that class.
- Log out when you have finished registering.
If you need advising regarding which courses to take and have not already made an appointment with your graduate program coordinator, please be sure to do so as soon as possible. For a list of graduate program coordinators visit http://www.montclair.edu/graduate/current/adviserlist.shtml