Are you looking to advance your career, improve your salary range and achieve upward mobility in the workplace? A graduate degree from Montclair State University can help! The Graduate School at Montclair State University will be hosting a Graduate Open House on Sunday, February 21, 2010 in the Conference Center in University Hall starting at 12:00pm!
Faculty from nearly 100 graduate programs will be on campus to answer questions and explain the benefits of a graduate degree from MSU. In addition, a number of programs will be hosting workshops throughout the day. Please review our schedule below and register for the event today! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Graduate Open House Schedule:
12:00-1:00pm – Breakout Sessions
- Business Administration (MBA)- all concentrations
- Counseling (MA)- Community, School, Student Affairs/Higher Education, Addictions, Post Master's Certificate
- Counselor Education (Ph.D.)
- Educational Leadership (MA)- Traditional Program, 1 Year Fast Track Option and Adult and Organizational Learning
- Public Health (MPH) and Health Education (MA)
- Speech Language Pathology (MA)
- Teaching (MAT & Certification)- Early Childhood, Elementary Education (P3 & K5), Teacher of Students with Disabilities, and all other Content areas
- Urban Teacher Residency Program
1:00-2:00pm-Graduate Program Fair- All Graduate Programs Represented
Every graduate program will have a faculty member there to answer your questions!
2:00pm-3:00pm – Breakout Sessions
- Overview of the College of the Arts
- Applying Online… Easy as One, Two, Three
- Financing Your Graduate Education
We look forward to seeing you at our Graduate Open House!