Wednesday, April 21, 2010
6:00pm - 7:30pm
University Hall, 7th Floor
Learn how a graduate degree, certification, or certificate from Montclair State University can give your career that extra edge! The Graduate Information Session is designed to provide potential applicants an overview of the following:
- The Benefits of Graduate Study
- Graduate Application and Admissions Process
- Financial Aid (A representative will be there to answer your questions)
- Additional Breakout Session – School of Business- MBA
- Additional Breakout Session – Urban Teacher Residency
- Additional Breakout Session – Initial Instructional Certification & Master of Arts in Teaching
Please visit our website and learn about the
exciting opportunities at MSU. Our programs
of study page offers a complete listing of programs at the graduate level.
We encourage you to visit this page and review the admissions requirements as
well as the full course description for your intended program.
With nearly 100 doctoral, masters, teacher certification, and certificate programs MSU has something for everyone. Most of our programs do not have set deadlines and we are currently accepting applications for the Fall semester.
We encourage you to apply and submit your application requirements early!
Graduate Information Session- June 9, 2010, 6pm University Hall-7th Floor