Wednesday, July 14, 2010
6:00pm - 7:30pm
University Hall, 1st Floor
Learn how a graduate degree, certification, or certificate from Montclair State University can give your career that extra edge!
The Graduate Information Session is designed to provide potential applicants an overview of the following:
- Benefits of Graduate Study
- Graduate Application and Admissions Process
- Financial Aid (A representative will be there to answer your questions)
Immediately following the Graduate School overview, there will be breakout sessions for only the following programs:
- Breakout Session- School of Business – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Breakout Session- Initial Instructional Certification & Master of Arts in Teaching
- Breakout Session- Urban Teacher Residency- An apprenticeship-based program of study for individuals with a deep commitment to urban teaching. This Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) program has two tracks: P-3/K-5 certification with dual certification in Teacher of Students with Disabilities; and secondary, content area certification in mathematics or science. If selected for this competitive program, federal funding covers tuition, fees and a living stipend. Courses are based in the Newark Public Schools. Summers offer internships with community based organizations in Newark. The NMUTRP requires a commitment of three years teaching in the Newark Public Schools after completing the program. During that time, candidates will receive intensive mentoring to support their development as teachers. For detailed information please visit http://cehs.montclair.edu/academic/cop/nmutrp.shtml
Please visit our website and learn
about the exciting opportunities at MSU. Our programs of study page offers a complete
listing of programs at the graduate level. We encourage you to visit this page
and review the admissions requirements as well as the full course description
for your intended program.
With nearly 100 doctoral, masters, teacher certification, and certificate programs MSU has something for everyone. Most of our programs do not have set deadlines and we are currently accepting applications for the Fall semester.
We encourage you to apply and submit your application requirements early!