Graduate Open House Schedule
Please review the full schedule for the event below. You will be asked to choose your programs of interest for the breakout sessions and Graduate Program Fair when you register using the link at the bottom of this page.
Sunday, October 26th, 2014
11:00am – Alumni Sponsored Breakfast
Montclair State University alumnae are invited to enjoy breakfast in the Ferraro Lounge of University Hall.
12:00pm–1:00pm – Breakout Sessions
- Audiology (PhD) - Offsite at 1515 Broad Street, Bloomfield, NJ
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Clinical Psychology (MA), School Psychologist Certification and Forensic Psychology Certificates
- Communication Sciences and Disorders- Speech Language Pathology (MA) - Offsite at 1515 Broad Street, Bloomfield, NJ
- Counseling (MA)- Clinical Mental Health, School, Student Affairs/Higher Education, Addictions, Post-Master's Certificate
- Counselor Education (PhD)
- Developmental Models of Autism (Certificate)
- Educational Leadership (MA)- Traditional Program, 1 Year Fast Track Option and Online
- Family Studies (PhD)
- Financing Your Education- Financial Aid, Scholarships and Graduate Assistantships
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health (Certificate)
- Psychology (MA) and Industrial and Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Public Health (MPH)
- Sustainability Science (MS)
- Teaching (MAT & Certification)- Early Childhood (P-3), Elementary Education (K-6), Teacher of Students with Disabilities, and all other content areas
1:00–2:00pm – Graduate Program Fair- All programs represented*
Come and speak with graduate faculty and learn more about our programs during our Graduate Program Fair. All graduate programs will be represented. A financial aid representative will also be available for questions.
*Audiology and Communication Sciences and Disorders - Speech Language Pathology will be represented off site at 1515 Broad Street, Bloomfield, NJ. Registrants will receive specific details prior to the event.
2:00pm–3:00pm – Breakout Sessions
- Computational Linguistics (Certificate)
- Computer Science (MS)
- Earth and Environmental Studies Facilities Tour
- English (MA)
- Financing Your Graduate Education- Financial Aid, Scholarships and Graduate Assistantships
- Overview of the Arts- Fine Arts, MFA Studio, Music, Public and Organizational Relations, and Theatre
- Translation and Interpreting in Spanish (Certificate)
- The Woodrow Wilson Teaching Fellowship
- Urban Teacher Residency (MAT) Science and Math content only
Campus Tours will be available throughout the event. Tours will meet on the first floor of University Hall.
If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-655-5147.
We look forward to seeing you at our Graduate Open House!