Graduate Open House Schedule
Please review the full schedule for the event below. You will be asked to choose your programs of interest for the breakout sessions and Graduate Program Fair when you register using the link at the bottom of this page.
Sunday, February 23rd, 2014
11:00am – Alumni Sponsored Breakfast
Those of you who are alumni of Montclair State University please stop in by the Ferraro Lounge in University Hall to grab some refreshments sponsored by The Graduate School and the Office of Alumni Relations.
12:00pm–1:00pm – Breakout Sessions
- Clinical Psychology (MA), School Psychologist Certification and Forensic Certificates
- Communication Sciences and Disorders- Speech Language Pathology (MA)
- Computational Linguistics (Certificate)
- Counseling (MA)- Clinical Mental Health, School, Student Affairs/Higher Education, Addictions, Post-Master's Certificate
- Developmental Models of Autism (Certificate)
- Educational Leadership (MA)- Traditional Program, 1 Year Fast Track Option and Online
- Financing Your Education- Financial Aid, Scholarships and Graduate Assistantships
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health (Certificate)
- Learning Disabilities Consultant (MEd and Certificate)
- Psychology (MA) and Industrial and Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Sustainability Science (MS)
- Teaching (MAT & Certification)- Early Childhood, Elementary Education (P-3 & K-5), Teacher of Students with Disabilities, and all other content areas
1:00–2:00pm – Graduate Program Fair- All programs represented *
Come and speak with graduate faculty and learn more about their programs during our Graduate Program Fair. All graduate programs will be represented.
*A representative from Financial Aid will be present at the Graduate Program Fair to answer your questions.
2:00pm–3:00pm – Breakout Sessions
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Computer Science (MS)
- Earth and Environmental Studies Facilities Tour
- Financing Your Graduate Education- Financial Aid, Scholarships and Graduate Assistantships
- Overview of the Arts- Fine Arts, MFA Studio, Music, Public and Organizational Relations, and Theatre
- Translation and Interpreting in Spanish (Certificate)
Campus Tours will be available throughout the event. Tours will meet on the first floor of University Hall.
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call 973-655-5147.
We look forward to seeing you at our Graduate Open House!