Staffing Services is located in the Division of Human Resources,
College Hall, Room 316.
Our goal is to deliver professional expertise and support with the highest degree of accuracy, professionalism and personal attentiveness. We assist the University and surrounding community in recruiting and supporting the selection of the most highly qualified and diverse faculty and staff, continuing to build a University culture which embraces creativity, enthusiasm and excellence.
- Employment Opportunities
- Employment Application
- Student Employment
- Unclassified Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Power Point Presentation*
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- Civil Service Test Prep Guide
- Performance Assessment System (PAR)
- Local Information
* If you do not have MS PowerPoint™ on your computer, you can download a free viewer at PowerPoint Viewer 2003.