How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in working at Montclair State University. We invite you to search our listings of current job openings.
All current and prospective employees, please visit job postings to view current postings.
How to Apply for a Job at Montclair State
Instructions on how to apply to all positions are listed near the bottom portion of the job description. For example (Send Cover Letter and Resume to)
Most Full-time positions
1) ICIMS applicant tracking system.
1) Email: If listed for that particular posting.
2) Regular mail: Send your application materials to: Montclair State University, Division of Human Resources, 150 Clove Road, Little Falls, NJ 07424.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE :
1) All applicants must send or attach a completed Employment Application. If you are applying for more than one position, please submit a separate application for each.
2) Your email, your resume, cover letter, CV must clearly state the title of the position or its V#, V-C# or V-F# Vacancy numbers. Letters of reference sent under separate cover must also include the position’s V# or V-F#.
3) Please note the "Apply By" date, if stated, at the end of each job posting. We will NOT accept resumes and/or applications after the Apply By date has passed.