Multimedia Resources Department
The Multimedia Resources Department strives to meet the informational needs of the University community and to support the curriculum by working with the faculty in the collaborative development of the Library's multimedia resources and services.
Located in the lower level of Sprague Library the department may be contacted at (973) 655-5119.
During the summer, the Multimedia Resources Department hours are the same as the Library hours. During the Fall and Spring semesters, Multimedia Department hours are:
Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday 12 to 8 p.m.
Services and Policies
- Borrowing Privileges
- Cassettes, CDs, DVD-R, VHS to copy materials
- Classroom Scheduling
- Equipment Use
- Faculty & Graduate Reading Room
- Laptop Use
- Listening Rooms
- Locker Use
- Microform Reader/Printers, Scanner
- Ordering Materials (including streaming audio/video)
- Reserve Service (Policy)
- Transparency Services
- Viewing Rooms
- Writing Studio
Lists and Guides
- CD-ROMs Owned by Multimedia Resources
- Major Microform Collections
- Online Audio Recordings
- Video/DVD/Streaming Video List
- Streaming Video LibGuide
Chung-Hei Lone Multimedia Librarian/ Department Head (973) 655-7153 firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Media Sites
Search Guides to Microform Collections
- Kinesiology Publications (Allows keyword and author access to the Health, Physical Education and Recreation, Dance, Exercise and Sport Sciences Microfilm Publications collection, a microfiche collection of dissertations and theses in these areas. The publications are available in the Multimedia Resources Department.)
- Tests in Microfiche Search Guide (search the "Tests in Microfiche" collection, which is housed in the Multimedia Resources Dept.)