The Multimedia Resources Department purchases materials that support the curriculum. Primary responsibility for ordering materials lies with the Multimedia Resources Department Head (ext.7153) who welcomes suggestions from faculty members, other librarians, staff and general library users.
- In all cases, any highly-priced items (generally over $300.00) should have a letter explaining the need for the item.
- A Multimedia Ordering Request Form is available on our website for submitting orders online.
- There is no deadline for ordering materials. We take orders at any time.
- The status of orders can be checked from any Sprague Library Catalog by entering a title search.
- If you wish to be notified please specify it in "Recommeneded Source for Ordering" box of online request form.