Reserves Information for Students
- Only Montclair State University students can access materials in the Library’s Print and Electronic Reserves collections.
Items on Reserve are held behind the Circulation desk at Sprague Library. Electronic Reserves items are stored within your Canvas course.
You can check online to see which items have been placed on Reserve for your course:
- Visit the Course Reserve Search within WorldCat Discovery or use the search box on the top of this page.
- Click on the title of the course to view all items placed on reserve. Click again on the title of the reserve item to view its library location and current availability status.
- Visit the Circulation desk at Sprague Library to obtain the reserve item. It will check out for a much shorter period than regular books; some items will only loan for 2-hours and cannot leave the library building.
For assistance with or questions about Print or Electronic Reserves, please contact the Access Services Department by phone at (973) 655-4288 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Reserves Information for Faculty
- Montclair State faculty can request that the Library designate certain course related materials as Reserves. Additional information about Print Reserves for faculty can be found here.
Copyright & Intellectual Property Resources
Copyright Guidelines, FAQs, and Rules of Thumb