Add Links to Courses in Blackboard
1. Log in to Blackboard and select a course.
2. Click on Control Panel (left hand column, near bottom)
3. Select a Content Area in the Control Panel.
For example: Course Information
4. Click External Link to add a link to an article.
5. Name: Enter article's title here.
6. URL: Enter the web address of the article here.
7. Description (optional): Entering the article citation will help a student fine an article if the electronic link is not working for any reason.
8. Click Submit.
9. Click Ok.