Services - Linking to Articles
The Sprague Library subscribes to a number of journal indexes that use stable Internet addresses articles available in full-text.
This feature allows faculty to include links to articles within those indexes in their Web syllabi.
Remember, some of the indexes do not use stable Internet addresses.
CQ Researcher: Click here to enter. (Might not work if user has a pop up ad blocker running)
- Find an article normally.
- Click on the title of that article to display the abstract page.
- On that page click on the CiteNow! button. (See highlighted area below)
- Copy the web address from the bottom of the small screen that pops up.
(See highlighted area below)
(Not the Document ID part, the page has been layed out in a slightly confusing manner.)
- Add the EZProxy prefix to the beginning of that web address.
EZProxy prefix: http://ezproxy.montclair.edu:2048/login?url=
The resulting address will appear as follows:
- Creating Links in Blackboard:
Send email to: William Vincenti - email@example.com
Created 12/2000 | Updated 12/2005.