EBSCO Academic Search Elite
Services - Linking to Articles
The Sprague Library subscribes to a number of journal indexes that use stable Internet addresses articles available in full-text.
This feature allows faculty to include links to articles within those indexes in their Web syllabi.
Remember, some of the indexes do not use stable Internet addresses.
EBSCO Academic Search Elite: Click here to enter.
- Find an article on EBSCO Academic Search Elite normally.
- Click on the title of the article you want to link to.
- Persistent link to this record (See highlighted area below):
- Cut and paste the web address from here into your document.
(Not the Document ID part, the page has been layed out in a slightly confusing manner.)
- Add the EZProxy prefix to the document's web address.
EZProxy prefix: http://ezproxy.montclair.edu:2048/login?url=
The address will appear as follows:
- Creating Links in Blackboard:
Send email to: William Vincenti - email@example.com
Created 12/2000 | Updated 12/2005.