Emerald Full Text
Services - Linking to Articles
The Sprague Library subscribes to a number of journal indexes that use stable Internet addresses articles available in full-text.
This feature allows faculty to include links to articles within those indexes in their Web syllabi.
Remember, some of the indexes do not use stable Internet addresses.
Emerald Full Text: Click here to enter.
- Find articles normally.
- Click on the title of the article in question.
- If the article is available in full text:
- Begin the article's address with: http://www.emeraldinsight.com/
- DOI: Copy the information from this field, paste it after the information in 3a. above. (See highlighted area below)
- Add the EZProxy prefix to the document's web address.
EZProxy prefix: http://ezproxy.montclair.edu:2048/login?url=
The address will look as follows:
- Options for article retrieval will be at the bottom of the page this links to.
- Creating Links in Blackboard:
Send email to: William Vincenti - firstname.lastname@example.org
Created 12/2000 | Updated 12/2005.