Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory & Criticism
Services - Linking to Articles
The Sprague Library subscribes to a number of journal indexes that use stable Internet addresses articles available in full-text.
This feature allows faculty to include links to articles within those indexes in their Web syllabi.
Remember, some of the indexes do not use stable Internet addresses.
The Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory & Criticism: Click here to enter.
- Search for articles in the usual manner.
- Click on the title of the article in question.
- Copy and Paste the web address from this article into your document.
- Add the EZProxy prefix to the web address.
EZProxy prefix: http://ezproxy.montclair.edu:2048/login?url=
The address will appear as follows:
- Creating Links in Blackboard:
Send email to: William Vincenti - email@example.com
Created 12/2000 | Updated 12/2005.