New York Times
Services - Linking to Articles
The Sprague Library subscribes to a number of journal indexes that use stable Internet addresses articles available in full-text.
This feature allows faculty to include links to articles within those indexes in their Web syllabi.
Remember, some of the indexes do not use stable Internet addresses.
Historical New York Times (1851-2002): Click here to enter.
- Search Historical New York Times normally.
- Click on the Abstract of the article to be linked.
(See highlighted area below)
- Document URL: Cut and paste the web address for the article from this field into your document. See highlighted area below:
- Add the EZProxy prefix to the beginning of that web address.
EZProxy prefix: http://ezproxy.montclair.edu:2048/login?url=
- The result will look like the link below:
- Creating Links in Blackboard:
Send email to: William Vincenti - email@example.com
Created 12/2000 | Updated 12/2005.