Princeton University - Firestone Library Access
Sprague Library provides an Access Card to use the materials in Firestone Library. The Montclair State faculty member must request the Card at the Reference Desk. The Card must be returned on the agreed upon date.
Please see below for information provided by Princeton University Library.
- All cards except those issued to organizations are nontransferrable; transferred personal cards will be confiscated and the library privileges of the cardholder may be revoked.
- The Library reserves the right to refuse to grant access and borrowing privileges to any person who fails to observe library regulations.
- An access card provides access to Firestone Library, but not borrowing privileges.
- Bearers of access cards are not eligible for certain library services such as tracing missing books, borrowing on interlibrary loan, retrieving books that have been received but are not yet on the shelf, and using electronic information resources to which access is limited, by licensing agreement, to members of the Princeton University community.
- Nonprofit organizations may purchase on a non-refundable basis up to five transferable access cards, at $525 per card. The non-profit organization is responsible for its cards and the individuals who use them.
Hours during the Academic Year:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 12 noon and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Hours during the Summer:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Holiday hours vary.