Art & Design News Archives for April, 2013
- Tuesday, April 2 - MFA Students Curate "Rabble-Rousing acts: 13 Examinations of Ubiquitous Iconography"
- Wednesday, April 10 - College of the Arts Exhibits Works by 2013 Graduating Bachelor-degree Candidates
- Friday, April 12 - College of the Arts Dazzles at “An Evening for the Arts”
- Tuesday, April 16 - College of the Arts Students Receive Cento Amici Scholarship Awards at Annual Spring Dinner
- Friday, April 19 - Veteran College of the Arts’ Faculty Members to Retire
- Wednesday, April 24 - Students Graduating in 2013 from the MFA in Studio Arts Program Showcase Works
- Friday, April 26 - Students Take Top Honors in 2013 Designs for Safety Competition