We thank you for your patience during this high-volume period. We understand that parking may pose a challenge the first few weeks of school, but please be assured that we are working diligently to provide ample service to students, faculty, and staff. The following are helpful hints that may assist you in making your parking decisions before entering the campus:
- Follow us on Twitter @MSUParking. We provide updates electronically to provide you with the most accurate reporting.
- Go to our webpage and download the Parker App. We provide a live feed of lot closures to better assist with maneuvering about the campus.
- If the core lots are closed, please access the campus using Normal Ave. or Clove Road. This will greatly reduce the amount of traffic congestion you will experience via Yogi Berra Drive. Please visit the Transportation webpage at www.montclair.edu/shuttles for schedules.
- Leave your car at home and try using public transit. MSU is situated between two train stations and is served by multiple bus lines, this makes public transit an easy and environmentally-friendly choice. As an added incentive, full-time students are eligible for a 25% discount on monthly transit passes!
- Try carpooling. Use MSU's Carpool Directory by going to www.montclair.edu/carpool to connect with other members of the community who can share rides to and from campus.
Please note that the congestion you are experience is not consistent throughout the year. If you have any questions, concerns or inquiries please contact us email@example.com.