The Gifted & Talented program offers Information Sessions for prospective students and parents to provide the following information:
- Introduction to the program
- Qualifications for different grade levels
- Outline of classes generally offered
- Information on the faculty that teach within Gifted and Talented
- Benefits of the program
- Details about the POGO program (Parents of Gifted Offspring)
Learn more about our programs for Grades K-8 and our newly designed program for Honors and AP students in Grades 9-12. The next information session will be held entirely online. You will be able to ask questions at anytime during the information session utilizing a chat window.
September 10, 2013 at 12:15 p.m.: Webinar
Registration is required. Please complete the RSVP form to attend.
September 17, 2013 at 7:00 p.m.: In-Person / Student Center, Rm 206
If you have any questions prior to the session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-655-4104.