ANY STUDENT THAT STILL HAS AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE FOR THE FALL 2013 TERM PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR BALANCE IS NOW DELINQUENT.
- Payment was due on August 19, 2013.
- A late fee was charged to your student account on September 16, 2013. Once applied, the fee will not be reversed.
- If your payment is not received by close of business of Friday, September 20th your access to Blackboard will be deactivated.
- Any account with a balance greater than $2,000.00 will have his/her courses dropped on Friday, September 27th at the close of business day at 4:30 pm.
- Any Financial Aid student that has failed to provide required documentation prior to Friday, September 27, 2013, will have their fall of 2013 courses dropped at the close of business at 4:30 pm.
- If you have decided not to attend any or all of your courses, you must officially withdraw through WESS at https://wfs.montclair.edu/ or submit a written notice to the Registrar's Office located in College Hall, Room 204. Notification to the instructor or failure to make payment of tuition does not constitute an official withdrawal from the University or withdrawal from individual courses.
- This is the last notice you will receive concerning payment for your fall 2013 courses prior to your courses being dropped. To avoid an interruption in your studies, please give this matter your immediate attention.
Should your courses be dropped, you will no longer be allowed to attend these courses and will forfeit any work completed thus far. Thus, you will not be registered for the fall 2013 term and any accompanying financial aid, residence hall or other financial charges and actions will be executed as per previous communications with those offices. You will not be permitted to re-enroll in the courses dropped.
You may pay your balance by e-check or credit card via WESS. To pay by e-check or credit card please use the links found on the “Account Summary” page of WESS. You will need to enter your CWID, routing and checking account number. If payment is returned for any reason you will be assessed an additional fee.