The date and time, on which, you may begin to register, is available through WESS. Note that these are NOT appointments but rather a point in time when you will be able to access WESS to register. You may register at any time after this date and time.
To access your registration status,
onto WESS and then
select ENTER STUDENT SERVICES. Once logged in with
Wide ID (CWID) and your Personal ID Number (PIN), select
(below the heading "Registration"), then select 2014
The Registration Status screen will indicate whether or not
there are any holds
that will prevent registration. By going to the Holds Screen,
you will be
able to identify the reason for the hold, the Entry Office
that placed the
hold, and the contact phone number for that office. All
registration holds must
be cleared before you will be able to register.
Students who attempt to register before their date and time will receive a message on WESS indicating that web registration is not available.
Please Note: You should obtain advising before registering.
- To access your Analysis of Academic Progress, log onto WESS at https://wfs.montclair.edu/ahomepg.htm. If you have any questions regarding your analysis, contact your advisor.
- The Spring 2014 Schedule of Courses Book is available online at: http://www.montclair.edu/registrar/schedulebook.
- Call numbers, room assignments,
prerequisites, faculty assignments and updated course
section information are available at:
https://wfs.montclair.edu/ahomepg.htm (select Course Sections).
- Course descriptions are also
https://wfs.montclair.edu/ahomepg.htm (select Course Catalog).
- MSU has a number of open computer
labs for student use located throughout the campus. To check
public Computer Lab locations and schedules, log on to:
http://www.montclair.edu/oit/tech-solutions-center/computing-labs/public-labs-hours or contact the University Help Desk - http://www.montclair.edu/oit/contact-us/.