This winter, enjoy the varied music of the Cali School of Music’s faculty and guest artists:
- Friday, January 24 (8 pm), pianist Ron Levy & friends celebrate the works of contemporary composers
- Wednesday, January 29 (8 pm), Craig Yaremko's Organ Trio with Matt King (organ) and Jonathon Peretz (drums) will perform music from their latest recording
- Thursday, January 30 (8 pm), Elizabeth Brown performs her compositions for shakahachi, theremin and video with soundscape with Ralph Samuelson (Shakahachi) and Lothar Osterburg (video and models)
- Friday, January 31
(8 pm), cellist Nicholas Tzavaras and pianist Rieko Aizawa perform works by Bach,
Bernstein, Kodaly and Fauré.
- Tuesday, February 4 (8 pm), Cali School Director, tenor and flutist Robert Cart performs works by Bernstein, Wagner, Mower and Ewazen and Doppler with Alison Bolshoi (soprano), Anthony Mazzocchi (trombone), Steven W. Ryan (piano) and Marissa Silverman (flute).
- Saturday, February 22 (3 pm), pianist Ruth Rendleman presents "The Pianist as a Multi-Faceted Musician" featuring Dr. Rendleman's improvisations to the Bach Goldberg Variations, and performances of works by Mahler and Barber with colleagues Stephen Oosting (tenor), David Witten, Mark Pakman, Steven Ryan, Lisa Yui, and Soyeon Kim (pianists).
See the Cali School Performance Calendar and Faculty web pages for more details about these concerts and performers.
All recitals will take place in the Jed Leshowitz Recital Hall in Chapin Hall.
Free admission, no tickets required.